AAWGT GRANT PROPOSAL GUIDELINES FOR 2019
Anne Arundel Women Giving Together (AAWGT)’s GRANT PROGRAM supports 501(c)(3) organizations that provide services to improve the quality of life for women and families in Anne Arundel County. AAWGT invites proposals from nonprofits for our 2019 grant cycle in three broad areas: education, health and welfare, and prevention of/treatment for violence and abuse.
Single year grants from $5,000 (minimum) to $20,000 (maximum) will be available.
The two-year Momentum Grant will not be offered in 2019.
AAWGT gives priority to proposals that:
- Best meet the AAWGT mission
- Address an important need in the county without duplication of services
- Are financially viable and maximize the impact of AAWGT funds in the community
- Provide evidence of support from and/or experience working with the targeted population
- Engage in effective collaboration/partnerships to maximize impact
- Demonstrate strong organizational capacity
- Describe and deliver measurable outcomes
- Demonstrate knowledge of research supporting the program/project
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
AAWGT does NOT fund:
- Endowments or capital improvements
- Stand-alone event tickets or sponsorships
- Annual drives or fundraising events
- Registration and/or fees for non-program banquets, receptions or out-of-town conferences
- Purchase or lease of vehicles
- Housing development
- Political activities/lobbying
- Sectarian religious activities
- Organizations that discriminate by race, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability or national origin
FREQUENCY OF APPLICATION
Current grantees may reapply for programs currently funded but will only be considered if they demonstrate substantial progress toward success by the grant application due date. Funding for an organization is limited to three consecutive grant cycles after which the organization becomes ineligible for the following two grant cycles. Organizations may submit only one application during any grant cycle year.
GRANT AWARDS WILL BE ANNOUNCED
QUESTIONS? Contact: Grants@GivingTogether.org